Responsible for identifying and meeting customer needs within the allotted sales territory (Software or Hardware), maintaining good after-sales relationships, keeping records of customer appointments and completed sales, and providing detailed information on the products they are selling. Equally important to the role is the regular update product knowledge, as well as honing and developing selling techniques. The most successful consultants provide a personalised service to their customers, establishing trust and taking a non-confrontational approach to selling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- New business acquisition
- Generating sales from existing customers (Cross selling, Up selling, Renewals)
- Meeting overall sales targets defined
- Updating records in the CRM system
- Optimise customer retention
- Reduce customer complaints, provide effective, efficient, professional service and advice to ensure client satisfaction of the highest level
- Meeting all appointments in time, confirm all meetings before attending
- Responding to clients (Telephone/Email), RFQ and Tender Responses
- Solution proposal
- Answering telephones and company cellphone
- Serving clients
- Attend all scheduled meetings
- Attend work in time
- No unnecessary absenteeism from work
- Good relationship with colleagues
- Attend and participate in workshops when offered
- Works with Accounts Receivable to collect on accounts and to define credit terms that will most likely achieve payment and retain the customer
Qualifications and Experience
Experience 5 years in Sales and Marketing.
Qualification - degree in marketing and sales.
How to Apply
Send your cv to [email protected]