Sales Manager :
- Full Time
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales Manager shall be responsible for planning and execution of company’s Sales strategy, ensuring it’s alignment to the overall business plan and responsiveness to change in the market environment to sustain business growth and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages the sales functions of the business.
• Coaching, mentoring and supervising the sales team with the ultimate goal of developing core competence required for the business to grow.
• Formulates and implement business development, sales management, product/brand management, distribution, promotion, customer service, public relations, market research, pricing and sales volume budgeting and forecasting.
• Directs the sales operations and ensuring customer retention in order to achieve the company's strategy, growth and profit objectives.
• Reporting and representation of the sales functions in senior management, board committees and the main board meetings.
• Creates marketing campaigns and working closely with the company’s Marketing Department and Advertising Agencies to see them executed within agreed timescales.
• Ensures that sales targets for brands/products are achieved and recommends to management policies aimed at sales improvement and sales budget realization.
• Ensures effective communication with customers and ensure that they get the best service from the company.
• Does sales presentations, negotiation and deal closing to targeted customers for the growth of the business.
• Actively attends to customer complaints and ensures that they are resolved in a speedy manner.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Degree/Diploma in Sales or Marketing or equivalent.
• Proven work experience as in leading a result-oriented sales team is a must.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales in hardware.
• A clean Class 4 drivers’ license is a must.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
How to Apply
Email CVs to [email protected]
Closing date for submission is 22 May 2022 EOD
Note: Late submissions and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Almin metal industries limited is a Zimbabwean company founded in 1969 and is in the business of manufacturing and marketing of aluminium profiles for architecture, irrigation and general engineeri...