In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The above position has arisen for an individual who is driven, passionate, confident, and possesses a magnetic personality in an established organisation. The incumbent will report to the Sales Manager.
- Designing and pitching approved proposals on new and existing business in liaison with the Sales Manager.
- Gathering information on prospective clients from exhibitions, conferences, seminars, business functions, market intelligence, electronic and print media.
- Researching the prospective customer base segment, organisations under competition, newly established organisations, and inactive accounts.
- Engaging customers through planned visits, cold calling, and meetings.
- Educating prospective clients about products and benefits.
- Degree in Marketing / Sales.
- 2-4 years Sales / Marketing / Business Development experience.
- Membership with the Marketers’ Association of Zimbabwe will be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales and customer support.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
Applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited. Please email your application and CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: Wednesday 21 July 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.