In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
A company in the FMCG industry is looking for a Sales Representative. The Sales Representative is responsible for generating orders from customers and meeting set sales targets. The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer base to drive sales. They will serve as the point of contact between a business and its clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
Qualifications And Experience
- The Sales Representative must have a certification or degreed in a marketing or similar discipline.
- The Sales representative should have strong experience in retail sales. Ideally, they should have some experience in the food and beverage industry. Strong experience in marketing and brand management will be considered a plus
• Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
• Leadership skills and the ability to drive improvement within the business.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills.
• Intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to be creative and innovative when creating marketing plans and marketing materials.
Should you meet the required qualifications and skills, please send your CV to [email protected] no later than Tuesday 6 July 2021. No chancers, please!