In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- To promote and strengthen the organisation’s brand using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn by posting promotional content and interacting with the customer base.
- To assist with day-to-day operations, in particular around business development, client management and events management
- Organising and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with the organisation’s brand and social media strategy
- Scheduling social media posts using applications
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customers’ inquiries
- Proposing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns
Operations / Business Development
- Building alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- Identifying the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaising with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Performing all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintaining event budgets.
- Conducting final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assessing and providing feedback on customer satisfaction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing experience is a must
- Events / Operations or any other related experience
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- A knowledge of and an interest in the methods organisations use to promote themselves through social media is a necessity
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding vendor management skills
- Photo and video-editing experience
- Analytical ability
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once
- Problem solving skills
To apply send a detailed CV to [email protected] Apply Before: June 19, 2021