In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Summary: Performs sales and customer service tasks by performing the following duties.
- Performs sales and customer service responsibilities.
- Performs cashiering, stockroom upkeep and store upkeep as needed.
- Maintains company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to be a complete job description.
- Requires standing approximately 5 – 8 hours per day usually 3 – 5 days per week.
- During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout a 1 – 12 hour day.
- Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer’s feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
- Required to lift items weighing 5 – 25 lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE