Systems Analysts :
- Full Time
The following vacancy has arisen within TIMB and applications are invited from suitably
qualified and experienced persons to fill this position.
SYSTEMS ANALYST X 1 (HARARE)
Reporting to the HEAD-- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overseeing the implementation of systems. which includes: designing software systems, programming, testing, implementing, reporting. reviewing finished products. and training performance and data quality.
• Communicate with tobacoo sale-points on standardisation and continuous development of industry tobacco sales systems.
• Develop innovative solutions in line with the organization's digital transformation strategy.
• Development and continuous updating of mobile applications and APIs
• Provide technical end-user support,
• Monitor and maintain systems to ensure data integrity and security.
Qualifications and Experience
• Relevant University Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Cognitive thinking
Skills & Knowledge
• Applicable programming principles and/or languages - Python, JAVA, C#, PHP, Android and iOS
• Database management and/or administration principles - Oracle DBMS, MySQL
• Sound applications security knowledge
• Project management principles - Prince2, PMP, Agile DevOps
• Knowledge of data modelling and visualisation tools- PowerBi, TableAU
• Knowledge of front and back end web development frameworks - Spring, Ruby on Rails, React, Angular, Bootstrap
• Must be familiar with Linux
• Establishing mechanisms for coordinated data development, sharing, and information exchange with other departments and industry stakeholders.
How to Apply
Submit an application letter, certified copies of qualifications and detailed CV addressed to [email protected] not later than 6th of May 2022 clearly indicating in block letters the position in the subject line, that is, "SYSTEMS ANALYST"