Team Leader :
- Full Time
To Provide Branch Operational Support
Team Leader x 2 (Branch X & PBC Bulawayo)
Duties and Responsibilities
Main Focus Areas
Ensure the long-term prosperity of the business, through
• Developing, implementing and managing profitability of the distribution strategy in the branch.
• Effective marketing campaigns.
• Management of credit, operational and market risk.
• To oversee branch operations and ensure key operational controls are maintained.
Ensure good levels of customer service
• Build up, maintain and improve efficient service level related operations and customer service quality.
• Determine and ensure adherence to policy, service levels, controls and checks.
Manage human resources
• Employ, train, develop, appraise, mentor, coach and reward staff.
• Supervise and monitor the work of the branch staff along with their responsibility for Human Capital matters.
• Arrange and manage indirect contracted staff activities.
• Employee leadership, motivation and career planning.
Meet financial targets
• Agree annually, manage and be responsible for all components of the branch budget.
• Analyze and interpret MIS reports and take action as appropriate.
• Ensure good quality of lending, as measured by losses and provisions for bad debts and fraud.
• Yearly, monthly and weekly sales activity planning for the branch.
• Sales controlling, monitoring, analyzing, taking actions by using appropriate and standard tools.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Relevant Business Degree
• IOBZ Diploma is an added advantage
• 3 years commercial banking experience at branch level.
• Excellent knowledge of retail banking products and sales processes across multiple channels as well as good understanding of risk management and procedures.
Skills and Competencies:
• Positive attitude.
• Efficient Time management.
• Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
• Confident and resilient.
• Ability to use excel at Intermediate level a must
• Good presentation skills
• Good leadership qualities.
• Excellent communicator and motivator.
• Team player.
• Leadership qualities - natural leader and team player with strong influencing skills.
• Problem solver
• Analytical person
Job Related Knowledge
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues typical for the country banking system.
• Knowledge of a financial institution’s operations, including strategy, product/services design, credit risk management, credit underwriting, collections, etc.
• Knowledge of full Microsoft packages a must
• In depth knowledge of back office operations Settlements, reconciliations and payments.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the
Heading: “Team Leader (Branch X or PBC Bulawayo)” attaching all your academic certificates and transcripts.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 28 December 2021 @ 1630hrs.