Employer: Kontak Recruitment
Technical Sales Manager – Veterinary Science ( HEC2225)
Full remote/Home Office
$3000 per month plus commission
+-R42000 per month plus commission plus allowances
Job Location: South Africa
Our client is a developer and manufacturer of enzyme, probiotic, surfactant and other high-quality feed additives with sales, marketing and distribution networks covering Africa. They are seeking to recruit a Professional Technical Sales Manager to join their team to cover mainly South Africa however if good opportunities arise into Africa to be prepared to travel.
The Technical sales Manager will be the Key point of contact between the company and Customers. To take ownership for maximizing business volume through successful strategic planning, execution, and evaluation of key sales functions to enhance sustainable growth and profitability for the company.
Academic and Professional qualifications
· PhD in Veterinary science or nutrition, or similar degree
· Must be computer literate.
· Good English language skills
· At least 5-10 years working experience in similar position.
· Organize field trials with existing and new products in South Africa.
· Follow up with relevant authorities for product registration done by the Finnish registration team
· Give technical advice and education to customers and sales force on feed formulation.
· Identifying large scale business opportunities (Integrators like Piggery2 and Anca Chick etc.) , developing possible prospects, researching and analyzing sales options.
· Supporting sales force in the East African region.
· Identify design and sales problems, as well as devise elegant solutions.
· Increase sales, currently is 1-2 FCL per year. Target in 3 years 10 FCL
Closing Date for applications: 18 June 2021
To apply for this position: Send MS Word format CV to [email protected] and use CHE2225 in the subject line