In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
? Ensure all stations within the geographical portfolio are compliant to Retail Policies and HSSE Standards.
Operational and Service Standards:
? Create the conditions with Retail Business Partners and Station Managers that will put the customers at the heart of everything that they do.
? Ensure all stations within the geographical portfolio are compliant to the defined min Retail Service and Standards.
? Ensure professional implementation of Puma’s Retail Customer and Retail Business Partners Value propositions
? Manage the Business relationship, within a geographic area, with Puma Energy’s Retail Business Partners and Station Managers, dispensing business advice in order to maximize profitable returns for both Puma Energy and the Retail Business Partners.
? Responsible for ensuring the performance of stations against sales and profit targets and associated KPI’s. Accountable for the delivery of the Puma Energy station and Retail Business Partners P&Ls.
? Works with Retail Business Partners and Station Managers to collaboratively develop current financial year and 5 business year business plans in order to sustain and grow the profitable future of the station.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Ensure Station and Service standards meet at least the minimum requirement with an optimized level of well trained staff
- Analysis the latest Retail Standards Score. Follow the existing action plans and set new action plans for the next cycle. Ensure Retail Business Partner has the correct level of staff for the service stations – on the forecourt, in the convenience store, driving the lubricant activity and at any other business activity (CVP custodian)
- Ensure that the stations always have the highest level of Puma marketing activities implemented, eg: promotions are current, well understood and are implemented as per the brief, offers, Loyalty
- mapping and following what competitors do in the area
Wet stock reconciliation
- Ensure Daily/Weekly/Monthly Checks are performed by the Retail Business Partners or Station Managers and recorded as per agreement with Retail Business Partners. Any leak detection should follow HSSE escalation and actions guidance provided in HSSE policies and manual.
- Ensure we can account for the stock movements during the month, identifying loss through leaks, short deliveries or dumping of competitor product.
Task Follow up (previous not closed)
- Agree action plan with the Retail Business Partners for follow up
Retail Business Partners payments / overdue
- Ensure all dues including rental and lubricants payments are made timeously.
- Fully use the CRM tool to assess and measure the stations standards and readiness to serve customers. (people, equipment, VI, maintenance, Safety..)
HSSE discussion with site staff + Check of PPE + Safe handling of goods
- Take full responsibility for all HSSE matters at service stations with the portfolio.
- Engage and seek the guidance and assistance of the HSSE team as required.
Security Review for stations
- Complete the security risk survey arising action plans are closely followed (every 6 months for high risks, every year for medium risks and every 2 years for low risks)
Station Business Plan
- Use the CRM tool to propose a business plan for every station. This includes the setting of annual objectives and proposals for any needed investments - Goals for Success
Legal and commercial review of contracts
- Ensure all contracts are up to date and licenses to operate are current. Maintain the legal register on CRM and ensure all renewals are timeously exercised.
Retail Business Partners P&L + working Capital + Station value Sharing review
- Identify the income, cost and working capital levers to improve the performance of each station. Closely follow the implementation of these levers.
Retail Business Partners/Station Managers profiling
- replace low profiles and grow high profiles
Great Network & Real Estate
Network plan linked to Business plan
- Profile the stations for better allocation of resources [Capex/Opex]
Prospection and Trade Area Analysis
- Complete a Trade Area analysis for every station and ensure a SWOT to Identify local opportunities and potential new sites with the trading area is done as per the planning activity cycle
- Real Estate screening to maximise the EBIT return / m2 and maximise utilisation of the real estate at every station.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE