In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
As Total card Assistant, you will responsible for the following activities :
- Attending to all walk-in clients with various card queries and enquiries
- Responding to customer’s emails.
- Processing new applications for Total Card and assisting clients on how to use extranet.
Allocation of Funds to Customer accounts
- Identifying Total Card payments on various bank statements and sending them for receipting.
- Ensuring customers payments are processed in correct accounts.
- Checking for payments on extranet and saving account statements in shared for crediting.
- Producing account statements when required.
- Do Proforma invoices for clients
- Analyse card account and see if all the funds are allocated correctly
- Raise adjustment journal to correct any wrong allocation done
Context and environment
- Zimbabwe is going through time of extraordinary socio-economic and political changes. The scarcity of hard currency is strongly affecting industry and the overall energy market and will remain a challenge for some years.
- High pressure environment which requires accuracy, multitasking, high levels of efficiency to deliver results and pressure from clients due to challenging fuel supply. Position requires high; levels of coordination, team work to resolve client concerns.
As a Total Card Assistant, ideally you will possess the following :
- A Degree /Diploma in Marketing or any related Discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience, one year of which must have been in a front office environment.
- Ability to work without close supervision, good communication and public relations skills.
- Good Knowledge of IT tools /knowledge of the software (Tom Card, SAP etc) is an asset
- Rigor, dynamic, listening skills and teamwork
Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Admin Sales Support/ Trading, General Services Responsibilit
TO APPLY CLICK HERE