Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of a Visual Communication and Multimedia Executive at Marcandice Pvt Ltd.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conceive and control marketing content, aesthetic, technological and communicative artifacts for good organizational performance.
• Communicate an appealing organizational image through digital, electronic and print media
• Planning and executing all digital marketing including SEO/SEM marketing data base, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Developing, designing and producing attractive multimedia content according to website specifications.
• Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas
• Creating original artwork for digital image processing.
• Recording, editing, and encoding audio files and performing media edits bases on user feedback.
• Designing and producing graphic art and visual materials for print and digital media; and ensure that layout and design are aligned with company brand and production standards.
• Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
• Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluating important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Developing in-house online content that includes videography, photography and identify the most appropriate stratagem for building a relevant brand.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner and perform;
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate Degree in Visual Communication and Multimedia Design (First class or Upper Second Class).
• A complete portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience.
• Being able to craft visual designs that represents the company’s marketing concepts and goals
• In-depth knowledge of software design programs.
• Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principals and animation.
• Artistic with keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
• Proficient in MS Office and Marketing Software as well as knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords and Online analytics
• Basic knowledge of web publishing software and web-designing.
• Understanding of Advanced marketing principles
• Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
How to Apply
Because of our strict adherence to Covid 19 regulations, All Applications must be sent via email at: [email protected] or [email protected]
Marcandice Pvt Ltd
Block 1, Office 110
Longcheng Plaza, Belvedere