In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Consumer Protection Commission of Zimbabwe is inviting applications from suitably qualified Zimbabwean citizens to fill the above mentioned post. The successful candidate will have a critical role of advising the Organisation on legal matters as well as offering secretarial services to the Consumer Protection Commission Providing secretarial services to the Consumer Protection Commission
Duties And Responsibilities
• Guiding and advising the Consumer Protection Commission management on all legal matters.
• Drafting legal documents including contracts.
• Handling/conducting (and/or supervising junior staff in) litigation, arbitration and other dispute resolution processes for the organisation.
• Monitoring the legal and regulatory environment for any changes in legislation/law which have a bearing on the organisation’s operations.
• Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the law by the Organisation and advising management on legal compliance requirements.
• Designing relevant para-legal training programmes to enhance efficiency of the organisation from line staff (e.g. those dealing with discipline matters and those interacting with customers) and conducting the training.
• Monitoring and ensuring progress in relation to all cases involving the Consumer Protection Commission pending in both civil and criminal courts and in the process, coordinating and liaising with other relevant stakeholders.
• Preparing relevant budgets for the Section, examining and reviewing expenses reports and other documents in order to control expenditure.
Qualifications And Experience
Applicants for the post must have:-
a) An LLB Degree or its equivalent plus an MBA or MBL.
b) Membership from a recognised institute
c) At least five years post qualification experience.
d) A Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management or Consumer Protection will be an added advantage
REMUNERATION AND EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS FOR THE ABOVE POSTS A competitive executive remuneration package will be disclosed to the successful candidates The successful candidates shall be on a 5-year renewable performance-based contract and this is appraised on an annual basis Interested candidates should send their detailed application letter and resume to the following e-mail address: [email protected] Kindly state the title or the position you re applying for in the email subject line Applications to be received not later than 17.00 hours on an October 8, 2021, Canvassing will disqualify applicants