In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the above mentioned vacancy position.
This position has the responsibility of managing and supporting the flow of information in the organization. The position is there to provide effective and courteous service to people contacting the organization in a manner that promotes a positive image
An appropriate package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Operating centralized telephone system, answering incoming calls and directing such calls to staff members
• Transferring and making outgoing calls to ensure communication from all POTRAZ staff and stakeholders.
• Recording telephone messages and passing them to respective staff members.
• Receiving visitors and directing them to appropriate offices.
• Maintaining a file on telephone usage.
• Attending and operating the Authority’s enquiry desk to ensure the provision of a quality service to all POTRAZ Stakeholders.
• Receiving and forwarding parcels to Registry for internal delivery.
• Typing correspondences, letters and confidential documents.
• Managing meeting rooms scheduling and bookings.
• Managing main entrance doors security control system to ensure access by visitors.
Maintaining a neat and tidy appearance of the reception and waiting areas.
Qualifications And Experience
• National Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent.
• A minimum of 5 .0? Levels Including English and Math’s at grade C or better.
• At least 2-3 years relevant experience.
• Results focus.
• Customer service orientation.
• Analytical Skills
• Reasoning Ability
• Computer Skills
Applications from persons meeting the above criteria, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be sent not later than 30 June 2021 to The Director-General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare, P. 0. 8ox MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare or Email: [email protected]