Receptionist cum Admin Clerk :
- Full Time
We are a legal firm based in Harare seeking the services of a well-groomed individual, who is a self-starter, well-spoken, confident, and motivated person to fill the above-mentioned position.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide front desk reception duties for the office which include handling all phone calls, and office emails and managing clients timely and professionally.
• Receive, sort, distribute mail and develop and maintain a tracking system on all incoming & outgoing mails and courier items for the office.
• To undertake the timely preparation of correspondence and documents through dictation and word processing, transcription, and typing with speed.
• To have an ability to type legal and other documents quickly with grammatical accuracy and minimal supervision
• To undertake file management in particular daily filing, the opening and closing of files, and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures of the firm?
• Maintain and upkeep the cleanliness of the Conference Rooms and Reception area.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably expected and required by the Firm which commensurates with the level of the post.
• To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ personal and official documentation and information
• To ensure assigned work is delivered in terms of quality, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness daily.
• Work closely with other office support staff on daily basis to ensure daily smooth workflow
• Assist in General Office administration
• To have the appropriate skills or ability to acquire and develop personal skills to undertake matters with minimal supervision as per instruction
Qualifications and Experience
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial or related education background
• Working experience at a Law firm is an added advantage
• Competency in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, and verbal communication skills and a good working attitude.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
• Able to start immediately
How to Apply
Send a detailed CV stating the Expected Salary to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted