Qualifications And Experience
- The applicant should have at least a degree in Communication, Journalism, Media or equivalent from a recognized University and five ‘O’ level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- A Post Graduate Qualification in Public Relations/Media is an added advantage. Applicants should be proficient in at least three languages preferably English, Shona, or Ndebele.
- At least three years post qualification experience in Public Relations/Media and community engagement environment and a high degree of computer literacy with adequate knowledge and practical exposure to publishing packages are requisites.
- Applicants should be proficient in the use of cameras, audio and video recording devices.
- Good writing skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Very good public speaking skills
- A doer and implementer
- Highly imaginative and conceptualization or creative person
Six copies of the application letter, certified copies of certificates and CVs giving full personal details including full names, place and dates of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability and names, addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees should be addressed to: The Senior Assistant Registrar, Human Resources Chinhoyi University of Technology, Private Bag 7724, Chinhoyi, Telephone No: - 0267-2129454 or 02671-2125293 NB: Applications may be emailed to [email protected] and documents to be sent as a single PDF document. Applications that do not comply with the requirements will be disqualified. The closing date for receipt of applications is 1 April 2022.