Ultrabank Management Services has been retained by one of its Clients, a major player in the retail sector, to recruit and select a suitable candidate for the above-mentioned vacancy that has arisen within its operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
• Meet goals and metrics
• Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
• Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
• Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
• Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
• Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
• Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
• Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:-
?Relevant commercial degree or its equivalent.
?Proven working experience as a Assistant Branch Manager Hardware in retail sector not less than 3 years.
?Professional Qualification is a must
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates are requested to send their detailed CVs to [email protected], or [email protected] not later than 11 June 2021. They should state the position they are applying for in the email subject