AUDIT CLERK :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following role: Audit Clerks
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior and Audit Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performing audit procedures to determine if a client complies with international financial reporting standards (IFRS) or applicable regulatory financial reporting framework and the law
2. Reviewing clients’ financial statements and tax returns
3. Assessing clients’ Internal Control systems
4. Assist in reviewing the following statement of financial position including:
• Fixed Assets;
• Accounts receivable
• Accounts payable
• Cash and cash equivalence
5. Performing detailed testing of salaries and wages;
6. Ensuring that cross-referencing, casting, layout and neatness of working papers conforms to the Firm’s minimum standards.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned by seniors
Qualifications and Experience
• A relevant degree in accounting from a recognized university.
• Strictly studying towards CTA/APC
• Sound knowledge of Computers: Microsoft office and Accounting ERP System
• High level of accuracy
• Deadline oriented and ability to stick to time constraints.
• Attention to detail
• Hard working and prepared to put in the hours
• A team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] not later than 31 May 2022
A member of HLB International, a leading worldwide network of accounting firms and business advisers. The firm specialises in financial (statutory) & Information Technology / Information Systems Au...