In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position that has arisen in our organisation.
- – Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful applicant will be, among other key aspects responsible for: –
- Conducting research on potential products, providers and services as well as pricing and quality comparisons.
- Making cost evaluations and writing reports on purchases
- Keeping track of inventory and placing orders to replenish supplies
- Networking with vendors and seeing new items at events, shows and exhibitions.
The ideal person should possess the following minimum qualifications, among other key skills: –
- A Degree in Purchasing and Supply , Business Management or other relevant qualifications
- At least 2 years’ retail experience or similar
- Driving license is a pre-requisite.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Management and delegation skills
- Networking and communication skills
- Good analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Interested persons should submit written application together with copy of CV, academic and other professional certificates at the first instance to [email protected] or via WhatsApp +263 772 465 818 on or before 29th November 2021.