In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Note: A passport & bachelor’s degree from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa is a requirement for this role.
Seeking educators, innovators, doers – and those in between trying to define themselves – for a job that matters. Teach English in China with EF and experience first-hand the impact you can have on a child’s education, while developing yourself personally and professionally through the support of EF’s global network and training. Adventure awaits abroad. Join us.
What can you do in a year?
· Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
· Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
· Make a difference: help kids achieve their full potential
· Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
· Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
· A passport & bachelor’s degree from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
· ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
· Commitment to work abroad for 1 year
What will you do?
· Teach English to kids ages 3-18
· Leverage EF’s award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
· Participate in engaging social activities with kids
What you will get?
· Competitive local salary + performance bonus
· Professional training + career development
· 21 days paid holiday + flight allowance
· EF organized social activities + FREE Chinese lessons
· Free flights (select cities) + Airport pickup upon arrival
· Sponsored legal Z work visa + free hotel for first 2 weeks
· Our mission is “opening the world through education” – our teachers are core to that mission
· Global presence in 50+ countries and 60+ cities across China
· Largest privately owned education company in the world, and a sponsor of 7 Olympic games
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education – and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact!
To apply click here