In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the positions of Education Manager that have arisen with one if our clients in the Accounting Sector.
• Ensure the smooth running of all institution’s examination processes as well as liaison with all local and external stakeholders on all examination processes;
• Responsible for the engagement of all education providers in the company value chain and implementation of strategic initiatives on enhancing the education supplier accreditation and management process.
• Serves as an Education representative of the Institute to all the various stakeholders;
• Provide quality and efficient service delivery to students and training offices;
• Responsible for education research and analysis and offer guidance on all education matters;
• Initiates and manages all Education programs and short courses;
• Tracks and identifies new opportunities to improve methodologies and education offerings.
• Chartered Accountant (CA(Z));
• At least 3 years’ experience in Education Administration, lecturing, students’ affairs management, or technical finance role;
• An MBA or an MSc in education/academia would be an added advantage;
• Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills
• Highly motivated, energetic and a self-starter who is able to drive results
You can apply on our website https://prorecruitconsultants.co.zw/ or send your updated CV to [email protected]
TO APPLY CLICK HERE