In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
- Develop the organization’s ICT framework and strategies so as to achieve strategic goals within organization.
- Lead all IT departmental activities through maintenance of existing hardware and software.
- Ensure that work is scheduled and assigned to the ICT team in order to ensure realization of departmental objectives.
- Install and oversee the administration of a reliable network and ensure that communications flow smoothly and are secure within and outside the organisation.
- Evaluate and develop policies according to system developments within the industry and region and provide relevant ICT solutions to improve business effectiveness.
- Monitor network utilization and performance and liaise with the Loss Control Manager to ascertain best practice ICT security features to implement to avoid data loss.
- Ensure effective system maintenance by setting up daily backup systems and promoting antivirus programs to protect computer systems.
- Develop project plans and provide feedback on progress on ICT projects at management meetings.
- Develop the departmental budget for approval and ensure the department Is well resourced and recommend the best service providers to engage in the ICT department.
- Post graduate Masters’ qualification (MBA/ Computer Science or Equivalent)
- Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or relevant
- A registered member of Computer Society of Zimbabwe/Institute of Project Managers/ISACA
- At least 7 to 10 years experience in ICT AND at least 5 years in a managerial position,
- Must understand ICT systems in the whole value chain.