Information Systems Administrator :
- Full Time
To oversee all our IT support functions from Systems administration to software development, strategic planning and budgetary functions for the whole department.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
2) Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
3) Lead a team of tech savvy support personnel.
4) Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
5) Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
6) Supervise IT development projects.
Qualifications and Experience
A professional with profound knowledge and experience with surge, pastel , SAP, Networking, Server and database management MSQL , oracle ,firebase, Report scripting. Should have worked for high structured blue chips companies. A banking background , BI systems and very strong data science will translate to be an added advantage
Degree in Information technology from a reputable institution.
Any related masters would be an added advantage
any other related certificates would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
please send CV and applications to [email protected] and indicate the position applied for on or before the 12th of October 2021.
Login to Apply or Register to Apply