Employer: Netsurit Pty Ltd
Netsurit offers managed IT services and consulting for a wide range of clients globally. Our head office is in Johannesburg, we have offices in the US (New York City) and branch offices in Cape Town and Durban. This geographic diversity allows us to offer true 24/7 support and other Managed IT Services to our clients.
While the best award we can receive is the loyalty of our clients and staff, Netsurit has been consistently recognised as a leader in the managed IT services industry. Netsurit have been ranked annually in the MSP 501 survey since 2009, we are also one of the leading Dell partners in South Africa and a Microsoft Gold Partner.
We are currently looking for an Intermediate Client Services Consultant to join our Cape Town team.
Check out our Website: https://www.netsurit.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
Intermediate Client Services Consultant will be responsible for high-end, proactive as well as reactive Technical Support for Netsurit’s client portfolio, including but not limited to:
· Design and implement projects as per client requirements and project scope
· Infrastructure security analysis and reporting
· Client documentation and policy design
· Incident management, Problem management, Resolving Service Requests, and applying Change Management where necessary.
· Good general understanding of the ITIL Framework and ITSM Systems
· Excellent knowledge on Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, Hyper-V / VMWare
· Must have a good knowledge of TCP/IP Networking protocols, VLANs, installing and configuring firewalls, managed switches, and routers.
· Must have a good understanding of network security, malware/ransomware prevention.
· Assist / mentor junior consultants and host technical workshops for the team
· Be able to analyse / review processes and operating procedures and provide innovative feedback and recommendations.
· Provide high level of support on Windows Servers, workstations, and laptops
· Be part of a highly motivated, fast paced, and self-managed team, delivering support and project services to Netsurit SLA client base
· Provide professional, concise communication with team members and customers