In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in the field of computer science or any related field
• 5-7 years working experience in a similar role
• Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware, including Microsoft platform.
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience and equipment support experience with PC’s.
• Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
• Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
• Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
• Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
Interested candidates to forward their CVs to [email protected] with the subject ''IT Assistant'' Apply Before: July 12, 2021