Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancy that has arisen within the Croco Holdings Group:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment at the Group Level under the oversight of the Group Audit Manager; including identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
• Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
• Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls.
• Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments).
• Any other duties related to the position that may be assigned by incumbent's superiors.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science
• Minimum of 5 years
• Must be a member of a professional body
• Recognized accounting/auditing/information system certifications (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA,CISSP)
• Experience with IT Operations desirable
• Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV must be addressed to:
e-mail: [email protected]