LECTURER: BIOCHEMISTRY :
- Full Time
Solusi University has recently established a B.Sc. Honours in Applied Biochemistry and is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated biochemist to develop the program to prominence.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Teaching in Biochemistry at undergraduate and postgraduate levels,
- Developing an independent externally-funded research programme in the Faculty,
- Supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students,
- Networking and collaborating with internal, national and international colleagues and institutions.
Qualifications and Experience
INVITATION is to applicants who meet the following selection criteria:
1. Holder of a Master of Science Degree in Biochemistry or an appropriately aligned field.
2. Preference will be given to PhD holders with a student-centred mind-set.
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall submit the following electronic copies to [email protected] on or before the 27th of July, 2021:
a. Letter of application clearly indicating the “Post” which is being applied for;
b. Applicant’s strategic plan for the Biochemistry Department;
c. Curriculum Vitae and entire academic record (Certificates & Transcripts);
d. Three (3) testimonials bearing mobile and e-mail contacts from the following;
i. Superior within the last five (5) years,
ii. Your local church, where applicable,
iii. Any other reputable person of your choice.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.