- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Millwright with enthusiasm and interest in machines to join our fast-growing team.
You’ll find yourself working in various settings for different industrial projects. On a daily basis, you’ll use your specialized tools to build and repair machines. You’ll set up machinery based on highly technical instructions and blueprints and occasionally move machines to different locations.
Ultimately, you’ll make sure that all machines operate properly and our facilities remain safe.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain the equipment according to good maintenance practice.
• Lead and inspire the production team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication whilst encouraging bonding of team.
• Assess proper functioning of working machinery and implement repairs or replacements in case of need.
• Asses nature of repair on working machine as quick fix, replacement or major overhaul.
• Manage and maintain the equipment in the production line according to best manufacturing practices whilst ensuring safe working practices are adhered to.
• Understand, interpret and implement quality requirements
• Drive quality at source and complete relevant documentation
• Interpret and implement production plan and follow through on scheduled maintenance plans for the machinery.
• Keep clean updated records of maintenance breakdowns and other workshop related tasks.
Qualifications and Experience
• 4 years’ experience, and at least two at supervisory level
• Experience in plant maintenance i.e. both electrical and mechanical
• Preferably a millwright
• Experience with hydraulics and pneumatic systems and electronic components will be an added advantage.
• Salary range 300-350 depending with experience
How to Apply
We are a Brick Manufacturing company with a vision to be the most revered provider of concrete products and infrastructure solutions.