Network Administrator :
- Full Time
To support the IT department by performing the Network Administration function as per outlined duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitors and optimizes performance for IT infrastructure.
• Designs all IT infrastructure and networks systems.
• Ensures end to end connectivity to all business systems and devices.
• Configures network printers and devices.
• Ensures all links perform optimally to ensure business systems are reachable.
• Engaging with third party service providers to ensure network availability & performance.
• Monitor logs and troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate server & network environments.
• Monitor and control the network to ensure its day to day stability.
• Manage network problems and assist with support functions.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar qualification.
• Professional Certification in Networking CCNA, CCNP, Microsoft, Software Defined Networking Technologies, VMware, Microsoft.
• 3 years’ experience in managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, MPLS, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of current communication protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange,
MS SQL, Cisco Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit applications clearly marked the position being applied for, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and scanned certified copies of both academic and professional qualifications to: [email protected]