In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Background to the consultancy
Women’s Coalition of Zimbabwe (WCoZ), a network of women’s rights activists and women’s rights organizations in Zimbabwe with national structures in the country’s 10 provinces seeks to engage a consultant to review and update its Communication Policy and develop WCoZ Communication Strategy.
Tasks under this consultancy
The consultant will be expected to: Review and Update WCoZ Communication Policy; Develop WCoZ Communication Strategy.
- The consultant will be responsible for the following deliverables: An inception report detailing the process of the Communication Policy review and update as well as development of the communication strategy;
- Draft updated Communication Policy with standard operating procedures for members and secretariat for input; Final updated WCoZ Communication Policy;
- Draft of the WCoZ Communication Strategy; Strategy validation workshop with stakeholders and incorporation of inputs; A final version of the WCoZ Communication Strategy.
Expected qualifications, experience of the consultant
- The Consultant should demonstrate prior experience in developing a communication strategy, ideally in the development context;
- Have gender and women’s rights responsive communication expertise;
- Have at least five (5) years of progressively advanced experience in advocacy communication;
- Have relevant experience in working with on consultancy assignments for non governmental organisations;
- A Masters’ Degree in Communications, Media, Journalism or related fields will be an added advantage.
- To apply Interested and experienced individuals or teams should submit: An Expression of Interest (EOI) to [email protected] and copy [email protected] The EOI will detail the Consultant’s understanding of the Scope of Work, and methodological approach. It will also detail work-plan, including dates for when specific tasks will be done. The EOI should also include a detailed budget, indicating a breakdown of all costs for conducting this work such as consultancy daily rate. The EOI must not exceed five pages; Cover letter summarizing the applicant’s skills and past experience relevant to conducting the outlined SOW; Detailed C.V(s)/resume(s), with names of three referees and their contact details (email and phone); At least two recent samples similar to that called for in this SOW for which the applicant was a lead author. NB* Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Deadline: 16 June 2021