A local ICT company require an experienced IT professional with a high level of up to date hands on technical experience. Leading a team of 3 departments reporting to the Managing Director.
• Standard reports on the status of the infrastructure are produced and communicated; and regular communication on ICT infrastructure and plans is done.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Contributing to the formulation, implementation, evaluation and review of strategies to meet business objectives.
2. Performing analyses on systems efficiency and integration.
3. Collaborating with development teams and departments as well as incorporating user feedback.
4. Ensuring that the right software, tools and skills are in place to manage the infrastructure;
5. Planning, designing, implementing and maintaining software applications and databases
6. Providing effective management and leadership of ICT staff, and
7. Overseeing user testing and adjustments
8. Managing software and hardware installation upgrades
9. Managing computer network infrastructure and ensuring network security
10. Configuration, administrating and maintaining all applications, database and application servers
11. Ensuring that software systems are designed, deployed and those bought are fit for purpose
12. Implementing and supporting, monitoring and reporting systems by ensuring that:
Qualifications and Experience
a. A relevant IT degree/ equivalent would be essential for this job
b. A master’s degree in IT would be an added advantage
c. 5 years’ experience as an IT manager, IT systems engineer/ Systems Administrator
d. Ability to keep up with IT advancement
e. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
f. Ability to diagnose faults, oversee user testing
How to Apply
Interested candidates send CVs to [email protected] no later 08 June 2021