The position requires a seasoned professional to competently and efficiently manage the Welfare Department through performing all the planning, coordinating, organising and controlling of works as per Company’s relevant standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages Welfare projects and shops and making sure that they make profits.
• Manages the leasing of company premises to tenants and reconcile monthly payments with accounts department.
• Manages refurbishments/renovations of all employee housing and company premises through engagement with Civil and Maintenance/Electrical Departments where necessary.
• Coordinates procurement of consumables, food stuffs and any other approved welfare project works.
• Develops realistic welfare budgets and effectively manage financial controls.
• Custodian of all company houses and facilities register and related inventory.
• Oversees the general performance of welfare staff and perform quarterly performance reviews.
• Oversees the food quality and challenges within the Community Kitchens.
• Develops and implements clear guidelines (SOPs) for all welfare activities for the total benefit of the community at large.
• Produces monthly management report that both informs and advises the HR Director on Welfare activities and costs.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Social Science in either Social Work or relevant field.
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
• Demonstrable understanding of managing all company facilities such as housing, shops and infrastructure.
• A team player with proven leadership competences.
• Strong sense of responsibility and professional presentation.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritise, organise and manage work activities.
• Ability to address large groups of young people
• Extremely good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
How to Apply
Send application clearly marked the position together with detailed CV and proof of academic and professional qualifications to: [email protected]