An opportunity for a mature and an exceptional Business Developer personale to join our team. Who will be responsible for helping to drive the strategy for growth through existing and new businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing sales and marketing strategies and plans.
• Identifying and research potential clients.
• Crafting and implementing Sales and Marketing budgets.
• Spearheading Market research on rival products.
• Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
• Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
• Working with the SBU’s to develop targeted sales strategies.
• Maintaining client relations.
• Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
• Spearheading brand management.
• Performing cost benefits and need analysis.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/ Marketing or Equivalent.
• Must be an excellent communicator and team player.
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience.
. Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email an application letter and detailed CVs with 3 traceable referees to email: [email protected] no later than 24 June 2021