Reporting To BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
DURATION : FIVE - YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
STATION : HARARE
Duties and Responsibilities
key Result Areas
1. Coordinating the implementation of the service business development agenda.
2. Compiling periodic business development reports (monthly, quarterly or as needed) for decision making.
3. Implementing resource mobilization strategies for business development.
4. Coordinating the implementation of monitoring, evaluation and learning system.
5. Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
6. Providing business development expertise to business development teams.
7. Applying the designed monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) system for the Service in liaison with departmental/branch MEL representatives.
8. Championing business development continuity processes.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
1. Degree in Business Management/Marketing or a related field.
2. Clean class 4 driver's license.
3. A minimum of 5 years' experience in building corporate partnerships, project management and resource mobilization.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application letters, certified academic and professional certificates and CVs to: [email protected]
Human Capital Officer
National Blood Service Zimbabwe P 0 Box A101, Avondale
Not later than 1600hrs on 7 September 2021 *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted