Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is a leading independent publishing company supplying New Curriculum textbooks for primary and secondary schools in Zimbabwe.
Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is inviting applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill in the post of a Delivery Driver. The incumbent will report to the Sales & Customer Service Representative. The duties and responsibilities include:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
• Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
• Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery where possible.
• Cleaning, washing, refueling, and maintaining the company vehicle.
Qualifications and Experience
Requirements and qualifications:
1. Valid class 2 or 4 driver’s licence.
2. A valid defensive driving certificate.
3. At least 5 years driving experience in different routes.
4. Clean driving record.
5. Proven delivery experience is preferred.
6. Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
7. Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
8. Ability to walk, lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates must email their application, current CVs, copies of educational or professional qualifications to [email protected] on or before 07 June 2021.
**Clearly state the POSITION you are applying for in the subject line of your email**
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted