Digital Sales Representative :
- Full Time
Sole4Soul is looking to hire an digital sales representative to oversee the development and implementation of our company’s online marketing strategies. In this role, you will be responsible for discussing marketing strategies with the store sales representatives and management, managing the company’s social media platform, identifying marketplace trends, and coordinating advertising efforts.
To ensure success in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing strategies, excellent project-management skills, and advanced knowledge of social media trends. You must drive sales by offering superb customer service and evaluating current market trends whilst also creating specialized campaigns for associated target groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
Digital Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Meeting with the sales representatives and management to discuss digital marketing strategies.
• Designing and implementing online marketing strategies across all digital platforms.
• Managing the company’s social media platform and web advertising.
• Developing social media strategies.
• Identifying the latest trends and technology within the industry.
• Analyzing site traffic including click navigation, shopping patterns, and purchase conversion.
• Assessing the online user experience and developing strategies to increase NPS.
• Maintaining customer communications with weekly reports, news articles, and industry guides.
• Monitoring and maintaining the media budget.
• Preparing and presenting digital marketing reports.
• Selling in store and other duties as requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience
Digital Sales Representative Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field will be an added advantage.
• Previous experience as a digital marketer.
• In-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
• Experience with social media networking and advertising.
• Knowledge of digital marketing tools, SEO best practices, and brand exposure techniques.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of the latest technology and trends within the industry.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Hard worker and adaptable to any situation.
How to Apply
Applicants to email CVs and Cover Letters to:
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews