- Full Time
We are looking for a punctual candidate and professional individual for the position of driver.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities
• Safely drive persons to and from appointments authorized by the employer in and around Harare.
• Consider different routes ,check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and best route to take.
• Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
• Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
Qualifications and Experience
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in using GPS devices.
• Clean class 4 drivers license .
• Class 2 drivers license will be an added advantage.
• Valid defensive driving certificate.
• No criminal record.
• Traceable references.
• Minimum 4 years of experience
• Must be aged 40 years and above
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Send your cv and application letter to
Application closes on Friday the 29th of April.