In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Rural Electrification Agency, Mashonaland West Province is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following permanent post of Driver, which have arisen in REA.
- 5’O’Levels including English language.
- Clean class 2 Driver’s license
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Defensive driving certificate.
- Transports materials to and from project sites.
- Transports line gangs to and from project sites
- Checks if quantities loaded tally with what is stated on the STFs.
- Checks condition of the vehicle.
- Carries out basic maintenance and care of provincial fleet.
- Advises administration department when the vehicle is due for service.
- Any other duties delegated by the superior.
Applications should include a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates. The closing date for receipt of applications will be 15 June 2021. Applications should be addressed to:
The Provincial Manager
Rural Electrification Agency
P.O Box 306
Or deliver personally at:
CABS Building Second Floor
30 Magamba Way
Email to: [email protected]