Driver- Harare *1 (Full time) :
- Full Time
The job exists to drive and transport staff and various goods safely and timeously and ensure all vehicles are maintained to the highest possible standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Transports staff, developmental partners on official engagements safely and timeously.
• Drives vehicles when going for purchases, bank, mail collection and delivery.
• Picks up visitors at the airport and drop off at designated destinations.
• Conducts delivery of goods and commodities from Harare Main warehouse to the Head Office, other sites, and partners.
• Collects procured goods from various outlets to the warehouse and Head Office.
• Deliveries of mails to various destinations.
• Cleans the vehicles by washing outside and inside the vehicles using soap so that the passengers ride comfortably.
• Checks oil, water/ coolant, tyre pressure, availability of extinguisher and triangles before departing to avoid accidents on the road.
• Advises supervisor when the vehicle is due for service, renewal of insurance cover..
• Reports to the supervisor any defects on the vehicle for action to be taken and for the vehicle to continue functioning properly.
• Refuels all Head Office pool vehicles and generators.
• Reports any accidents that involves project vehicles to the Transport Officer.
• Makes bank deposits, transfers, and withdrawals timeously.
• Solicits for quotations for vehicle damages and other vehicle accessories to be bought.
• Ensures that toll gate fees are in place before embarking on a journey.
• Assists Transport Office to match invoices.,cleans the Transport storeroom and files all transport documents
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 "O" levels.
• Class 4, 2, 3 Driving license.
• A Defensive Driving certificate a must
• 2 years working experience
How to Apply
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin or disability.
All interested candidates are encouraged to follow the following steps when applying, under view more information
Step 2: Send your updated CVs to [email protected]
All Applications should be shared not later than April 18, 2022
View more information