- Full Time
Applications are solicited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following position of Engineer that has arisen in Lupane District.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan and control construction of roads, water and water systems and related infrastructure
- To plan, implement, control and evaluate development projects undertaken by Council and other agencies of development
- Undertaking the technical inspections of projects
- To write project proposals and acquittals for ZINARA road fund
- To plan, implement, control, evaluate and acquit devolution projects
- Contract management
- Supervise and appraise staff in the department
- Ensures departmental compliance with statutory / national legislation as well as Council policies, procedures and standing instructions.
- Any other related duties assigned by the CEO
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess a first degree in Civil Engineering,
- Membership of ZIE or equivalent would be an added advantage
- At least three years post qualification experience
- At least 30 years old and mature
- A clean criminal record
- A driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of educational and professional qualifications should be submitted not later than June 25, 2021 at 1645 hours and clearly marked for the positions being applied for. Applications should be addressed to the: Chief Executive Officer, Kusile Rural District Council, Stand No. 250, P O Box 21, Lupane or email to: [email protected]