Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following senior position which has risen at Bindura Municipality in the Health Department. Reports to Director of Health and Environmental Services
Duties And Responsibilities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Food, Water and Environmental Safety Audits
• Disease Prevention and Control and Public Health Disaster Risk Reduction
• Provision of Integrated Solid Waste Management and Public Cleansing
• Premises Inspections and Licensing
• Enforcement of Public Health Legislation and Participation in Formulation of By-Laws
• General Promotion of Sound Environmental Management Systems
• Any Other Duties Assigned by the Director of Health and Environmental Services
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• A Bachelor s degree in Environmental Health Science from a recognized university is a must.
• A Master’s degree in Environmental Health/ Public Health will be an added advantage.
• At least 10 years post qualification experience
• Registration with the Environmental Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe plus a valid practicing certificate are a must.
• Clean class 4 Driver’ s licence
• At least 30 years of age
GET A WORLD CLASS CV FOR ZWL4500. COVER LETTER FOR ZWL3000
Pay for CV here
Pay for Cover Letter here
Whatsapp us on +263784644514
- Job Application Details Interested candidates to send their application letters, copy certificates and detailed CVs to the Town Clerk by 21 June 2022. Civic Centre 565 Thurlows Avenue Box 15, Bindura K Chinowaita Acting Town Clerk