Errand runners :
- Full Time
A fast growing organization with bars and hotels across the country is seeking the services of well-groomed candidates to work as errand runners as directed by the employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Get quotations, talk to suppliers, supervise workmen;
- Shopping and information sifting;
- Ability to professionally negotiate prices down;
- Run any errands given timeously;
- Knowledge of where to find things – from mbanje to diamonds and even basics like tyre pressure and coarse salt;
- Know who is who in your area and who does what.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent time management
- Eye for detail
- Clean driver’s licence
- Light technical knowledge
- Honesty, loyalty, discretion
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in this position, please submit your application letter, copies of your academic and professional cerificates, and your updated CV to [email protected] clearly stating the position you are applying for in the subject line on or before Sunday 29 May.
We are in the entertainment and hospitality industry