Position: Executive Driver
The incumbent will be responsible for driving Executives. To deliver and collect goods in line with business and customer needs ensuring the provision of non-negotiable customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Driving the Executive personnel
2. Banking – Going to the bank with company officials for transacting where necessary.
3. Collection of Raw Materials and equipment from various suppliers from time to time where necessary.
4. Ensure general cleanness of the vehicles.
5. To drive vehicles safely, following the highway code, considering road and weather conditions and being courteous to other drivers
6. To appear well-groomed, representing the company in a professional manner
7. To deliver assigned goods on schedule to an agreed location
8. To provide customer service to the client, demonstrating vehicle features and controls, explaining and completing the necessary administration.
9. To complete detailed documented checks of both vehicle and mileage recording on the Inspection Sheet and submit to Line Manager.
10. To achieve objectives and targets set.
11. Carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your line Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The Ideal candidate should possess the following;
• 5 O’level subjects including the English Language
• Class 4 Driver Licence
• Age (40 – 50 years)
• Defensive Driver Certificate & valid medical certificate
• 8 Years driving Executives (Security services – added advantage)
• Having your own vehicle will be a distinct added advantage.
• Demonstrable experience within a similar role - Ideally previous experience of high mileage driving within a professional environment.
• Ideally experience of driving different makes and models of vehicles including prestige.
• Face facing customer service experience.
• Basic knowledge of car maintenance.
• General knowledge of vehicle makes models and controls.
• Good knowledge of Zimbabwe's geography covering towns and road networks. Confident, safe and responsible driver.
• Observant with excellent attention to detail.
• Good communication skills and ability to explain basic vehicle controls and appropriate paperwork.
• A self-contained individual who is mentally robust and able to operate under pressure:
• Operating in a multi-cultural environment, will require a high degree of cultural empathy and awareness.
• Physically robust, able to operate in austere conditions.
• High moral standards, setting the example for others to follow.
• Open-minded changing, new ways of working and constructive criticism.
• A self-motivated individual.
Send CVS to [email protected]