To facilitate the realization of rights and responsibilities of Children, youths and women through enabling access to child Protection, Care and Support services in the community and resolving psycho-social problems using an integrated holistic approach. To develop and implement safeguarding interventions in line with the provisions of the Children’s Act, Organisational Operating Policies & Procedures, Donor Agreements and other relevant National Legislation/Policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To conduct assessments targeted at vulnerable households/individuals and craft evidence-based interventions aimed at improving the community and household capacity in the prioritization of child protection, improving knowledge and attitudes on child protection, child rights, Gender Based Violence and increasing household incomes to ensure sustainable child protection and child safeguarding at household level.
• To prepare monthly work plans in line with project annual work plan.
• To raise purchase and stores requisition for material and resources needed for the project implementation.
• To Network with relevant community structures, other organizations and local authorities to improve access to services for beneficiaries (DAC, clinics, schools, DSS, police, churches)
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Social Work or equivalent
• Driver’s license Class 4
• Post graduate qualification is an added advantage
• Understanding the Children’s rights and the laws guiding them
• At least one year working experience in NGO set up
How to Apply
If interested reply via e-mail: [email protected] or before Monday 13 September 2021.