In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
BDO Zimbabwe, a leading international audit firm that specialises in audit, tax and advisory services is recruiting for a financial analyst position in its Corporate Finance Department.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide financial and business solutions, advice and insights to corporations at all stages of corporate finance transactions, from consideration of strategic options to transaction execution.
The role reports to a Manager.
- Responsible for working on a range on transactions and developing a breadth and depth of technical knowledge to effectively advise clients on corporate finance transactions.
- Conducting business valuations for sale-side or buy-side in M&A transactions, financial reporting purposes or in support of court processes.
- Generating cash flow projections and financial models for projects or ventures to support clients in their investment and financing transactions.
- Executing financial, commercial and strategic due diligence reviews as part of transactional support to our clients.
- Supporting the team in running a full M&A process from end-to-end.
- Preparing, interrogating, and/or advising on clients’ business plans and undertaking a valuation of the projects which the business plans support.
- Participating in business, systems and process restructuring of clients’ businesses by designing radical improvements across the clients’ businesses.
- Participating in team and client meetings and presenting recommendations to team leaders and clients, as applicable.
- Understands client’s business needs and takes initiative to extend the firm’s services with the client.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Financial Engineering.
- CFA qualified or similar qualification.
- Progress towards attaining MSc in Finance and Investments or MSc in Financial Engineering will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a related field that include, for example, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Investment Advisory.
- Ability to travel
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence
Send CVs to [email protected] no later than 22 June 2021.