In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Graduate Trainee - Dairy Development Program Officer: Zimbabwe Association of Dairy Farmers (ZADF)
Deadline: 18 July 2021
- Key responsibilities to provide overall co-ordination of the Dairy Revitalization Program’s resources for the flawless execution of this program;
- To manage the dairy development program activities;
- The monitoring of revenue generation of the program;
- Identify and communicate the selection criteria to potential beneficiaries of the DRP fund;
- Initialising, analysing, investigating and monitoring proposals from beneficiaries to the fund for approval by the committee;
- Loan repayment reconciliations and debt recovery from beneficiaries;
- Extension monitoring of the beneficiaries activities to safeguard the investment of the DRP;
- Communication with key government stakeholders and maintaining good relations with stakeholders for the success of the dairy development program;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
The ideal candidate should have the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Agriculture with a livestock bias specifically dairy or equivalent;
- Must be knowledgeable about a dairy extension with the practical ability for dairy activities;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision;
- Must be computer literate; Clean Class 4 driver’s license is an added advantage.
Interested persons should submit applications with detailed CVs to: [email protected] or hand deliver to ZADF Office, 46 Lawson Avenue, Milton Park, Harare.