Human Capital Planning & Skills Development Officer
- To prepare and coordinate trade testing activities,
- Continuos monitoring of apprenticeship training in the industry to ensure that the training is commensurate with prescribed training schedules,
- Conducting periodic and terminal assessment of apprentices’ performances,
- Appraise facilities for the purpose of apprenticeship training, trade testing and licensing of non government vocational and technical wqtraining colleges.
Qualifications and experience.
- At least five (5) Ordinary level passes including Mathematics, Science and English.
- National Certificate in Bricklaying, Carpentry and Joinery or Plumbing and Drainlaying.
- National Diploma/ Higher National Diploma or Degree in Construction Technology is an added advantage.
- Skilled Worker Class 1 in the relevant trade.
- At least 4 years post apprenticeship working experience
Applicants must submit detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified educational and professional qualifications, birth certificates, national identification, and any other relevant documents addressed to The Regional Registrar not later than 10 December 2021.
Reference: Vacancy Notice
Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Innovation, Science and Technology Development.
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AND TRADE TESTING DEPARTMENT – GWERU REGIONAL OFFICE
Government Composite Block
Email: [email protected]