IT Officer (Harare) x1
- Full Time
Applicants are invited to apply for the following job post;
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform hardware and software installations & configurations
2. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software & hardware
3. Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve issues
4. Provide technical assistance with computer hardware & software
5. Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person or electronical devices
6. Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology
7. Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends
8. Participate in business wide meetings to provide insight
9. Any other duties as assigned by the Superior
Qualifications and Experience
1. Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems or equivalent is a must.
2. Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in same or similar role.
3. Clean class 4 Driver’s licence
4. Has a thorough understanding of available technology and researches to learn about innovative solutions and new releases.
5. Must have good communication skills and be a team player
6. Be mature and able to delegate and supervise effectively
How to Apply
Written applications from persons meeting the above criteria together with detailed resumes and copies of qualifications should be sent by 7th November 2021 to:
NB: The Company will only consider and respond to candidates meeting the above specifications and should applicants not receive any communication within two weeks of closing date of applications, they are requested to please accept that their applications have not been successful.