Junior Projects supervisor :
- Full Time
A member of the SME Association of Zimbabwe is looking to recruit a projects supervisor responsible for over seeing all the jobs that the company undertakes. This is an entry level position and the candidate must be willing to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring that materials are sufficient for every job
• Making sure that all jobs are closed
• Able to list acquire materials that are needed to perform the jobs and submit to the procurement manager
• Able to do costing for the projects
• Issue the invoices to the client and ensuring that payments are received
• Filing of all project records
Qualifications and Experience
• Five ordinary level passes including Mathematics and English
• Relevant diploma
• Self starter and an honest individual who is able to work under pressure
• Driver’s License
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=Nzcx and select the Projects Supervisor (Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.
For more information about our Association, please visit our web site at https://www.smeaz.org.zw/.