MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT :
- Full Time
National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, an outbound distribution and warehousing company of fast-moving consumer goods, seeks applications from suitably qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the position of Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the job is based in Harare and responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Management and cost accounting - preparation of monthly management
accounting reports and related commentary.
• Prepare Capital expenditure requests and project proposals and Post
Implementation review documents thereon.
• Management of project contracts and ensure they comply with fiscal, legal and
• Development and overseeing of all project management procedures and
systems used by the company.
• Assist Finance Manager as liaising with both internal and external Auditors.
• Business Analysis including but preparation of financial models, cost trends
analysis and cost reduction.
• Management of Company’s fixed assets and asset register.
• Ensuring that the Company meets its financial and regulatory legal
• Designing and improvement of all internal controls, financial systems and
• Assisting in decision making through preparation of budgets and financial
• Manage and supervise team of Accounts Clerks and Supervisors.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum – Degree in Accounting/Finance or any other related field.
• Studying towards the attainment of a recognised accounting qualification i.e.
ACCA, ACA, CIMA, ICAZ
• 3 – 5 years working experience in a similar role.
• Experience in Logistics and/or FMCG is an added advantage
• Clean driver’s licence.
• Candidate must be aged between 25 – 35 years.
How to Apply
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their current resume (CV) clearly stating the position on the subject box to [email protected] All applications should reach us on or before mid - day on 12th of May 2022.
Note: If you do not hear from us within 14 days after closing date, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful.